Creative Digital & Print Designer
I design creative web sites and materials for small business and solopreneurs.
Mobile Friendly Design
User Centered Design
Before opening my own design studio, I spent over 15 years working with some amazing employers – City of Melbourne, Museum Victoria and the Victorian Chamber of Commerce.
During my time I wore a number of hats – Software & Technical Support, Web Administrator / WebMaster, Business Analyst and SharePoint Consultant.
All of the skills I have acquired over the years have helped me to become the designer I am today and inspired me to start my own business helping others get their own head start.
Some small tidbits about Meg...
- Before discovering my designer side, I had a full geek career as an I.T. professional
- I live in inner-city Melbourne, but am dreaming of a sea escape. If only Uber Eats would deliver there…
- I have two Beagles who definitely rule the roost, but they’re the sweetest guys you’ll ever meet.
- I’m a foster carer. 15 kids & counting so far.
- When time permits, I love a bit of Yoga and Pilates.
- I am a bit superstitious. I rarely let my desk get messy because I believe a clear desk shows a clear mind.
- My favourite grown up drink is G&T or a very dry Rosè
Meet The Team
OWNER & DESIGNER
The desk jockey who works hard to bring home the bickies.
Autonomous and self-motivated, Barkly will appear at regular intervals for food.
Can regularly be found under the desk, waiting for project updates.
Why Choose Me?
With nearly 20 years of experience under my belt, I am able to take a seedling of an idea and nurture it into a fully developed and user-friendly outcome.